We have many ways for individuals, groups, families, congregations and businesses to become involved
– age, skill and availability don’t matter –
we will find the perfect fit!
Want to help others out?
We would love to have you here! Come into the office, or apply online on this page. We are always glad to have more help!
Exciting ways you can get involved:
- Make a Meal: Help cook breakfast or dinner with one of our Host congregations! As an individual or a group serve our families a hot meal and share your compassion through your food.
- Overnight Volunteers: Exercise your talent of sleeping and stay overnight with our families from 8:30pm-7am.
- Office Angels: Volunteers needed to help around the office. We are more than happy to work with your schedule! Shifts available Monday thru Friday, 9-1 and 1-5.
- Kids Care Program: Do you have a school, youth group, girl/boy scout troop, or sports team that wants to help homeless kids? A staff member at Family Promise would love to talk to your class, team, or group about the realities of child and family homelessness and provide a service activity for kids to make a difference!
- Get your Church Involved as a Host or Support Church with the Interfaith Hospitality Network shelter program!