We have many ways for individuals, groups, families, congregations and businesses to become involved
– age, skill and availability don’t matter –
we will find the perfect fit!
Want to know what we are all about?
We are providing training for our current and interested volunteers on a biweekly basis to see first hand how we are making a difference in our community and ways that we can improve to make a bigger difference.
If you are interested please contact our Day Center 222-0019 to see when the next training is coming up and let us know you would like to attend.
Exciting ways you can get involved:
- Make a Meal: Help cook breakfast or dinner with one of our Host congregations! As an individual or a group serve our families a hot meal and share your compassion through your food.
- Overnight Volunteers: Exercise your talent of sleeping and stay overnight with our families from 8:30pm-7am.
- Office Angels: Volunteers needed to help around the office. We are more than happy to work with your schedule! Shifts available Monday thru Friday 7-10, 10-1, 1-5.
- Kids Care Program: Do you have a school, youth group, girl/boy scout troop, or sports team that wants to help homeless kids? A staff member at Family Promise would love to talk to your class, team, or group about the realities of child and family homelessness and provide a service activity for kids to make a difference!
- Get your Church Involved as a Host or Support Church with the Interfaith Hospitality Network shelter program!